20 Sep Top Fish Recipes
Fish is one of the healthiest and tastiest foods available in the world. It is filled with omega three fatty acids and other vital nutrients required for our body. Eating fish has many positive health effects, it reduces asthma, prostate cancer, and many other diseases. Many countries prepare fish in different ways. Japan is quite famous for the verities of fish dishes it has. Sushi is one such dish which is very famous all over the world. In this post, you will read about some of the fish recipes which are quite famous all over the world.
- Masala fish Curry( Indian)
- Fish Fry.
Masala fish Curry (Indian):
Indian food is known for its delicious spices and masala that mixes with the food and gives you a nice spicy and aromatic food. Indian fish curry has many styles; this recipe is the ones which are made in the state of Kerala. The ingredients you will need is a fish of your choice, preferably Kingfish or name as they locally call it in Kerala. Small onions, ginger, garlic, chili powder, coriander powder, Fenugreek, cocum(Kudampuli), coconut milk, coconut oil, curry leaf, and salt.
The Kudampuli is a tamarind used in the fish curry, and it brings out the flavor in the fish curry. The instructions you need to follow are:
- First, you need to heat a pan and put coconut oil in it. Then add the crushed ginger and garlic pieces and continue to saute. Now add the small onions after chopping them. Once the onions turn, add all the powders mentioned in the ingredients.
- Once the raw smell is gone, add the calcium and salt. Then add coconut milk along with this and let it boil. Keep the flame low and add the fish and let it cook for five to seven minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked, you are done with you Kerala fish curry. It is best if you eat it the following day.
The fried fish make an excellent appetizer or as a side for fish curry. To make the fish fry you need fishes of your choice, if you are trying to make it in the Indian style, then you can add chili masala, curd, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, coriander powder and one spoon of lemon juice. If you do not want to make it Indian, then you can spread your preferred sauce over the fish and let it marinate for some time. The longer you marinate, the more is the taste.
- After marinating you need to heat up a pan and pour the oil of your preferred choice. Once the oil is heated up, add your marinated pieces of fish into the pan.
- To a better taste cut some pieces of tomato and onion and place them next to these fishes and close the pan.
- You can also leave it open if you want. Once the fish is boiled, you can enjoy beautiful and hot fish fries.
- If you do not want to use oil, then you can also grip it. But you need to select your fishes accordingly.